Monday, December 24, 2007

Your Eye Secrets Report

By Dr. Dhavid Cooper Brought to you courtesy of FramesDirect.com ( http://www.framesdirect.com ) and provided FREE of charge. Eyewear consumers most often are concerned about: 1. Is there a trick behind the 50% off sale? 2. Are 'add-ons' like UV and scratch protection really worth it? 3. Is 'Buy one, Get one FREE' possible? 4. How do I know I'm getting the right frame for my prescription? 5. Why is there such a difference in price between optical stores? 6. Is there a difference in eyeglass lenses? 7. How do I know if I'm paying too much for my frame? ============================== In this brief report we'll try and answer a few of these questions. IS THERE A TRICK BEHIND THE 50% OFF SALE? Let's use a common sense approach when evaluating this offer. It's not very li View the rest of this article


No comments: