Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grocery Shopping The Healthy Menu Mailer Way

I have to admit, grocery shopping isn?t exactly one of my favorite things to do. In case you can?t ?hear? the sarcasm in my voice, let me tell you that I?d rather be doing just about anything other than grocery shopping. I tried delegating it to my husband, but we usually end up eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and potato chips when I do that.
Since I can?t avoid grocery shopping, I found a few things that make it a more pleasant and most importantly a faster process. I?d like to share my grocery shopping tips with you.
1) Make a shopping list and stick to it.
Making a list and sticking to it will keep you from buying too much junk. Not only will it encourage you and your family to stick to the new healthy eating lifestyle, it will also sa View the rest of this article


No comments: