Monday, December 24, 2007

Buying Your Internet Products At A Major Discount

Making an income online has been a goal of mine for years.
My biggest desire is to retire on a sailing ship in the Mediterranean and each week on a Monday when I go out on deck, I would reach for my mobile phone and call my old boss and check on the weather back in Britain.
Or maybe I would wait until the sun was over the yard arm and call him so say ?Hey do you recognize this sound?? (holding the phone over the side of the guard rail)? ?That?s the sound of the Mediterranean sun kissed sea lapping against my yacht, while this? (popping the top off my chilled bottle of Grolsch), ?is the sound of my chilled beer helping to keep me cool?. How?s work by the way??
That day is getting closer, but it could have been here by now if only I hadn?t been so pig heade View the rest of this article


No comments: